Ravintola is a WordPress theme designed for restaurants, cafes, and small business websites.
- integration with the Restaurant plugin for creating and managing restaurant menu items (read more about the plugin here)
- theme options
- 2 custom menu locations
- menu icons
- responsive (mobile friendly), clutter-free layout
- RTL (right-to-left) language support
- a Showcase page template for displaying business information
- a unique About page template
- integration with Clean My Archives plugin (view sample archives page here)
Ravintola is released with few changes since the previews — posted earlier.
- Improved Comments Template Design: The comments styling looked fine in the preview screenshots because I used filler content that were uniformed/unrealistic. When I was coding the comments area, it looked off balance so I had to redesign it.
- No Jigoshop Integration: Initially, I wanted to integrate the Jigoshop Ecommerce plugin, but I doubt the majority of this theme’s audience would need it. I’ll see whether to integrate Jigoshop from the users’ responses.