Suspendisse id dolor in leo rutrum pulvinar. Integer quis elit et dui malesuada eleifend. Phasellus quis aliquet eros. Morbi in dui justo, vestibulum auctor felis. Integer faucibus posuere sem, ut vestibulum risus aliquet quis. Morbi aliquet mauris consequat diam iaculis et sodales velit ultrices. Suspendisse potenti. In tempus placerat nisi, quis malesuada sem ullamcorper a. Pellentesque vitae justo eget dui ultricies fringilla. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Proin vitae dui nibh, eu rutrum nibh. Proin pharetra nisl a tortor interdum sit amet vehicula mauris porta. Duis lobortis condimentum dui at aliquam. In hac habitasse platea dictumst.
- grayscale draft for upcoming theme on DevPress, to be released this week http://t.co/GjuHV37CJI about 5 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @carlhancock @zamoose you win =) 03:41:04 PM May 20, 2013 from web in reply to carlhancock ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @zamoose i guess, but $1B is a bit of money to spend on porn (Tumblr) hahaha. 03:26:19 PM May 20, 2013 from web in reply to zamoose ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @zamoose in that case. i have no clue. however, 100k to 200k for six months will get U sumthin better than Tblr. gamble with 200k, not 1.1B 03:11:45 PM May 20, 2013 from web in reply to zamoose ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @zamoose creating your own solution is still on the table. Y! is just throwing money at a problem. 03:08:47 PM May 20, 2013 from web in reply to zamoose ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @zamoose Y! doesn't need 11k engineers. a start-up contest will get you quite a few teams. even funding kickstarter is a better route. 03:07:01 PM May 20, 2013 from web in reply to zamoose ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @zamoose investing in smaller, upcoming projects are always better than buying the biggest one on the block. 03:03:10 PM May 20, 2013 from web in reply to zamoose ReplyRetweetFavorite