Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Curabitur viverra scelerisque ipsum id convallis. Cras neque orci, suscipit sit amet tempus a, fringilla sed orci. Sed aliquam odio vitae turpis viverra in dignissim odio sagittis. Donec interdum semper blandit. Fusce id neque in odio dapibus dapibus. Vivamus eget posuere eros. Nunc id interdum nisl. Etiam ut odio a nisl lacinia facilisis. Nam tincidunt tellus ac leo molestie sed tincidunt risus dictum.
- grayscale draft for upcoming theme on DevPress, to be released this week http://t.co/GjuHV37CJI 07:35:13 PM May 21, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @carlhancock @zamoose you win =) 03:41:04 PM May 20, 2013 from web in reply to carlhancock ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @zamoose i guess, but $1B is a bit of money to spend on porn (Tumblr) hahaha. 03:26:19 PM May 20, 2013 from web in reply to zamoose ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @zamoose in that case. i have no clue. however, 100k to 200k for six months will get U sumthin better than Tblr. gamble with 200k, not 1.1B 03:11:45 PM May 20, 2013 from web in reply to zamoose ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @zamoose creating your own solution is still on the table. Y! is just throwing money at a problem. 03:08:47 PM May 20, 2013 from web in reply to zamoose ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @zamoose Y! doesn't need 11k engineers. a start-up contest will get you quite a few teams. even funding kickstarter is a better route. 03:07:01 PM May 20, 2013 from web in reply to zamoose ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @zamoose investing in smaller, upcoming projects are always better than buying the biggest one on the block. 03:03:10 PM May 20, 2013 from web in reply to zamoose ReplyRetweetFavorite